KerryJ has worked in Education Technology since 2006. Her work has included producing Australia’s first national education podcast “E-learning Insights”, researching and building learning spaces in 3D virtual worlds and delivering workshops and presentations nationally and internationally on e-learning tools and technologies.
Kerry has worked as an e-learning designer in the corporate training sector, the VET sector and higher education. Her background includes print journalism, broadcast journalism, corporate video production, copywriting, online marketing and writing for numerous online properties.
To make education and training more engaging, effective and joyful by collaborating with educators to make the most of new technologies and rich media.
- Diploma in Project Management, Australian Institute of Management
- Professional Certificate in Web Accessibility Compliance Uni SA and Media Access Australia
- TAELLN401A (Language, Literacy and Numeracy competency for TAE), TAFESA
- Certificate IV TAE, BJ Network Consulting
- Moodle Course Creator’s Certificate
- BSci, Electronic Communications and Advertising, Northern Arizona University